Judgment Execution/Enforcement/Domestication

• 19 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone - I practice civil litigation in South Florida, with a focus on debt collection and judgment execution/enforcement. With the influx of people into Florida, I have been assisting many attorneys who need to domesticate and collect on out-of-state judgments here in Florida. Similarly, I sometimes need to refer my clients to out-of-state attorney to do the same. If you practice debt collection and/or judgment execution/domestication in your home state (or if you need similar services in Florida), please provide your contact information here. I look forward to connecting! 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

ludakogan-

My name is Steve Moyer and I practice in Columbus Ohio.  A substantial portion of my practice is collection.  I have had a number of debtors move to Florida and I have been forced to abandon collection efforts against them.  I have had zero luck in obtaining Florida counsel on collection cases from up here.  Florida law seems to be fairly debtor friendly. I  didn’t realize there was much of an active or vibrant collection practice in Florida.  I would be happy to domestic any judgments that you might have in Ohio.  In addition, I am curious what steps are available to collect debts ion Florida. 

Thank you

Steve Moyer

Moyer law Offices LPA

9 East Kossuth Street

Columbus, Ohio 43206

steve@moyerlaw.org