Skip to main content

Thank You and Farewell

• 11 July 2024
  • 1 reply

A little over two years ago, we launched this space. Now, with thousands of members, tens of thousands searching here for answers, and our major community milestones achieved, the time is right for me to embark on my next adventures.

You've been exceptional – supportive, insightful, and remarkably civil. In a decade of community building, you're the first group where I haven't had to swing the ban hammer 😅. Instead, it's been a genuine pleasure to connect with and support you all. I will truly miss our interactions.

Rest assured, I'm not leaving you alone. Our team remains dedicated to your success. Our Moderators and Product Team are here every day, checking in, solving problems, and ensuring we keep your needs at the forefront as we continue to build Smokeball. Your feedback is invaluable, so keep it coming. Never hesitate to ask a question – we love to help!

As for me, I'm off to chase the founder's rush again (and chase my toddlers a bit more).

Thank you for making this journey memorable.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks a lot Ben for the good humor and even hand managing this endeavor.  Take care!