News

Reward an Exceptional Paralegal, Legal Secretary, PA, or Receptionist with a Lavish Hamper – Nominate Now!

• 17 April 2023
  • 1 reply
Reward an Exceptional Paralegal, Legal Secretary, PA, or Receptionist with a Lavish Hamper – Nominate Now!
Userlevel 2

Do you work alongside an incredible paralegal, legal secretary, PA, or receptionist?

These unsung heroes are the true backbone of any successful law firm, working tirelessly day in and day out to keep things running smoothly and providing quality service to clients. 

It's time to give back and reward them!  

This National Secretary's Day on 5 May 2023, we are giving you the chance to nominate your legal superstar for a chance to win a luxurious hamper worth $275. We will also be rewarding five runners-up with a beautiful gift pack.   

Nominate someone today  

You can nominate your Australian-based legal superstar today via this form on our website.   

Be quick as nomination applications close by COB 28 April 2023. Winners and runners-up will be announced on Friday, 5 May 2023.   

If you have any questions, let us know in the replies below. 

1 reply

Userlevel 6

@kateryna.espino, @SJ Lawyers, @Fpanetta, @KVB, @Kluke, @bonnie_esposito, @kazbirdy 

Glancing over your profiles I think most of you are part of larger firms who have some busy team members supporting your work. 

I’m wondering if there’s some deserving assistants, paralegals or office managers who might be worth nominating? I think there’s a pretty good chance of them getting something from us :) 

Have a great day!
Ben