Multiple trust accounts - now available to all in Smokeball Billing

Related: Billing & Trust Accounting
Multiple trust accounts - now available to all in Smokeball Billing

After successful beta testing, Smokeball Billing now supports multiple trust accounts for all users!

This highly-requested feature makes it possible to manage trust transactions, reporting and reconciliations easily between multiple accounts. 

Get all your trust accounting done directly from Smokeball Billing in order to:

• Keep your accounts compliant
  • Manage trust accounts across different states
  • Say goodbye to complicated workarounds

Watch below:

Read more about multiple trust accounts in our support hub.

We cover everything from how to add a new trust account to closing an account and everything in between. 

Still have questions? Click reply below or ask a question. We’d love to help!  

Hello

If you only operate one trust account, and it is listed as your default trust account is there a way to automatically have that listed as your trust account before this new feature is added.  Each time I receipt a trust receipt I need to select the trust account even though we only have one.  

Thank you 

Amy 

Hi Amy,

Thank you for your feedback.
Can you kindly confirm which screen in billing you are using to receipt a trust receipt? 
For example, are you doing it from within a matter of from the Accounts tab? 

Thanks again.

Kind regards,
Jess

Hi Jess

I am doing it from the accounts tab (the cross in the top left corner of the page).

I can see it automatically will choose my trust account if I go into the matter. 

Kind regards

Amy  

Thanks for confirming Amy!

Perfect, we did some recent work to have it automatically selected within the matters, so I wanted to ensure that was working as expected for you.

This is brilliant feedback, which I can record & work with our developers on.

I’ll let you know of any updates made in this space. 

Thank you again for reaching out, its greatly appreciated. 

Kind regards,

Jess