Introduce yourself here- December 2022

Introduce yourself here- December 2022
Userlevel 4
Badge

Melania here from the Australian Client Experience team. I’m taking a break from tackling your questions to welcome you to the Smokeball community :) 

I’d love to get to know you all a little better and help break the ice with some easy to answer questions.
Whether you’re brand new to Smokeball or a seasoned master of matter management I’d love to hear from you! 

1. If you could choose any person, dead or alive to have dinner with, who would it be?
  2. If you could live a second life, what career would you have chosen?
  3. What is the strangest thing you used to believe as a child? 

Have a great day! 

This topic has been closed for comments

15 replies

1. If you could choose any person, dead or alive to have dinner with, who would it be?  I only knew my maternal grandmother as a child - I would love to have dinner and a chat with her as an adult
  2. If you could live a second life, what career would you have chosen? I would love to be a dog behaviorist/whisperer
  3. What is the strangest thing you used to believe as a child?   I believed I would drown if I went swimming straight after eating
Userlevel 1

Hey Fellas! Henry here 🏄🏽

1. If you could choose any person, dead or alive to have dinner with, who would it be?
    It would have to be James McDonnel from Smokeball, he would happily foot the bill

An Astronaut

3. What is the strangest thing you used to believe as a child?
    That money didn't grow on trees... yes it does... its paper!

Bon Voyage! 🏂

Userlevel 4
Badge

Julian Assange, who else?

I would've started training for a sport like Tennis young to become a pro athlete

I used to get scared that if I made an ugly face in the wind, it would stay that way

🐩

Userlevel 1

If you could choose any person, dead or alive to have dinner with, who would it be?
Kobe Bryant

​​​​​​​If you could live a second life, what career would you have chosen?

A pilot

What is the strangest thing you used to believe as a child? 

Monsters under the bed

Userlevel 6
    My Grandfather 

I’d still be in tech. This is my second career and I love it. Perhaps I’d learn to code although I’m actually learning that now so perhaps I’m not too far off my second life choices :) 

I snuck out and watched an episode of the X-files when I was about 8. It was one of the episodes with the spooky grey aliens. For about the next two years I always locked my bedroom window just to stop the aliens getting in😅.
Userlevel 3

If you could choose any person, dead or alive to have dinner with, who would it be?

I would choose @Melania because I would be in for fun and energetic conversation. Or Socrates.

If you could live a second life, what career would you have chosen?

Archaeologist/Historian or Astrophysicist.

The ends of storm tunnels lead to other worlds. 😂

I don’t really care as long the food is good.
    Billionare philanthropist and rebuild war-torn countries/communities.
    The 1998 football world cup was hosted by Lebanon.

I would choose to have dinner with @Melania 

If you could live a second life, what career would you have chosen?

No different than what I am doing now

I use to believe that movies are real

Michael Jordan

1. If you could live a second life, what career would you have chosen?

Twitch streamer primarily gaming

1. What is the strangest thing you used to believe as a child? 

I believed that hiding under my bed covers would protect me from everything! (Still does though)

1. If you could choose any person, dead or alive to have dinner with, who would it be? My Father - He Passed away at a young age of 65 - Pancreatic cancer 8years ago. A dinner with him would be wonderful.
  2. If you could live a second life, what career would you have chosen? An Attorney , is not that hard - LOL 
  3. What is the strangest thing you used to believe as a child?  That everyone spoke Spanish at home and English at school. 

I’m excited that we choose Smokeball- My partner is the owner of the Law Firm. I’m a Real Estate agent, and decided to help him during Covid “temporary”. Well, after 3 years I’m still here and loving it.  Criminal Defense is so interesting. 

Hi Everyone 

My name is Prakash Singh and I am new to the group, I am a debt Collector and Debt Negotiator. My Company is BudgetRepair. I do the difficult job to collect debts. I deal with customers that have all the excuses for why they should not pay the debt. I help small to medium enterprises collect their outstanding debt 

Userlevel 6

Welcome @BudgetRepair (Prakash) and @LindaTarmanlaw

Two new members from opposite sides of the planet. How cool! 

Prakash I think you’re the first Australian firm that I’ve run into in our community that focuses on debt recovery. We have a few more that focus on this area of law in the US. 

@LindaTarmanlaw nice to meet you too! Sounds like your partner is lucky to have you on the team! 

To both of you, please don’t hesitate to create a post if you have a question about how to use Smokeball or even if you just want to chat about something. 

Have a great day! 

Hi!  I am Julie Low, an elder law and estate planning attorney in Massachusetts.  I’ve been using SmokeBall for 6 years.  Glad to be part of a larger support group here!

Userlevel 6

Welcome @JLow it’s nice to have you here! 6 Years, awesome 🙂.  I am sure we could all learn a few tips and tricks from you! 

Hello everyone!

I’m Tim, from the product marketing team here at Smokeball. My gig is to learn all about you amazing people and what makes you tick, in hope we can create better solutions for you that actually make sense! Few things about me...

Any one of the boys in the 101st Airborne, but Major Winters would be amazing. What those boys did and went through...
    Fighter pilot - what a dream!
    That by now, we’d all have Jetson’s aircraft:( Then again it was set in 2062, so we still have time. 

Look forward to hearing all about you and your firm!