Skip to main content

WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE A DROP DOWN LIST OF STAFF CONTACTS WHEN EMAILING A BILL?

• 17 July 2024
  • 3 replies

hi, in SB Billing I finalise all the billing in our firm and sometimes I need to CC the person responsible into the email that sends out the bill to the client, it would be fantasitc to have a drop down list of employees in these fields so that I dont have to manually type out the email address for everyone i want to CC the bill to.

Regards CHRISTINE ATL

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@CHRISTINE ATL - one idea would be to add option to cc automatically for attorney responsible and or person assisting if those individuals are different from the bill finalizer.

hi thanks for that, yes thats true and i have actually done that as a work around but very time consuming to enter the info in every single file especially if multiple email addresses so i can choose on the day who to send to when a drop down list on bills and trust receipts email would be so handy and only appear when you want to forward a document where as the other way it appears every time.

regards Christine

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi Christine,

I will make sure to pass your suggestion on to our Product team.  Thank you for your feedback.