Solved

Using an Intake Form with an open lead

• 21 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi,

I am setting up protocols for using Smokeball’s intake forms, and I have hit a snag. In the case of a client not having an email address (some of our clients don’t), I would like to be able to open a new lead and fill out the appropriate intake form for them over the phone. There is a button called “Internal Use,” but I can’t actually launch the form without entering an email address. Is there a way to not make email address a required field in this context?

Edited: typo

icon

Best answer by Ben.Enviah 22 November 2023, 00:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi,
While we currently don't offer the option to make the email field non-mandatory, I understand the inconvenience and will investigate the possibility of implementing an optional email field for “internal use” forms in the future.

Ben Enviah
Product Owner

Userlevel 2

Hi,
While we currently don't offer the option to make the email field non-mandatory, I understand the inconvenience and will investigate the possibility of implementing an optional email field for “internal use” forms in the future.

Ben Enviah
Product Owner

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@Ben.Enviah Another possible solution would be to allow lead intake form links to be sent to clients by text message. The client portal communications already allow sending text messages so this would be a logical extension of that functionality.