Solved

Tracking Time in Adobe

• 1 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Can I have my time automatically tracked when I am in adobe?  I know SB tracks word, or excel… so can it do adobe? 

icon

Best answer by Jess Santos 2 April 2024, 09:13

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi @jheritaylor,

Thank you for reaching out! Automatic time tracking within Adobe Acrobat, similar to how Smokeball tracks time in Word or Excel, is not currently a feature. However, Smokeball offers seamless integration with Adobe Acrobat to ensure that your work within Adobe is effectively managed and tracked.

Here's how you can maximize your time tracking while working with PDFs in Adobe Acrobat:

1. Smokeball's PDF Integration: Smokeball's integration with Adobe Acrobat allows you to effortlessly manage your PDF documents within the Smokeball platform.

2. File Management and Activity Tracking: By saving your PDFs to a temporary file location and ensuring they are stored within your Smokeball matter, you can track the file history and activity associated with each document. This ensures accurate tracking of your work even within Adobe Acrobat.

For detailed instructions on how to manage PDFs within Smokeball and ensure effective time tracking, you can refer to our support article here.

While automatic time tracking within Adobe Acrobat is not available, Smokeball's robust features and integration capabilities ensure that your work is efficiently managed and tracked across all platforms.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else, please feel free to let us know. We're here to support you every step of the way.

Thank you for being a valued member of our community!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@jheritaylor I believe SB does track time spent on pdf documents opened from SB using Adobe saved back to SB using the “save” button. Test it to confirm.