(Snail) Mailing invoices

• 10 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
  • Frequent Scribe
  • 53 replies

Hello all. 

If it’s there, I haven’t found it, but is there a way in billing, in the invoice tab, when viewing the list of unpaid invoices, to allow us to tag whether we’ve USPS (snail)mailed the invoice?

Yes, I know we can readily see if we’ve emailed it, but for the significant number of clients we send bills via the Post Office, it would be great to have that at-a-glance option for as well.  

I’m hoping I missed that option somewhere... 

icon

Best answer by Sam Stephens 11 April 2023, 00:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi JG3!

There isn’t currently a way to mark these invoices as read, however this has already been requested as a new feature, and we’re looking at a way to allow you to update this.

The current plan is to allow you to manually set an invoice as “Sent” on the invoice screen (the one that currently shows if it has been emailed/communicated).

Would this solve your needs too?

cheers

Sam

Userlevel 4
Badge

Sam-

Thanks.  The ability to manually tag an invoice as sent would be terrific and exactly what we’re looking for.  At monthly billing time, it would help immensely to keep track of strays that may get lost in the shuffle.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Fantastic, thanks for the confirmation JG3!

That’s great to hear this will help with your request too. I don’t have a date of when this will be released, but it’s currently in the request list.

cheers

Sam

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’m bumping this to the top just to flag it as a requested simple upgrade and hopefully get a sense of when it’s going to happen.   Thanks. .