Question

Printing contacts

• 21 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Is there a way to print a contact? I frequently want to give a client a referral to another professonal and would like to just print out the contact info and give it. But i cannot see how to do that. I was able to do that easily with Time Matters, my former system. TIA! Tim Loff

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi @TLoff,

Thank you for reaching out with your question. We understand the importance of being able to print contact information for easy reference or sharing with clients and other professionals.

While the specific feature you're looking for is not yet available within our system, there are 2 workarounds that may help in the meantime.

1. Select a contact and simply copy contact details and paste them into a document for printing.

2. Select the list of contacts or list based on tags then go to File and Expo to CSV then open in MS Excel. You can print them in all at once or individually.

I understand that this workaround may not be as convenient as the feature you're accustomed to from your previous system, and I appreciate your patience as we work to enhance our platform's functionality.

I'll be sure to pass your request for a direct 'print contact' feature to our Product Team for consideration. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us prioritize our development efforts and improve our services to better meet your needs.

If you have any further questions or suggestions, please feel free to let us know. We're here to support you every step of the way.

Thank you for being a valued member of our community!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@TLoff make a letter template for this purpose. Include client contact information in the letter. While you are at it include standard referral language. Print the letter. This will meet your need of providing contact information to referral and also document the referral to your file.