Skip to main content

We find that if a Teams meeting invite conflicts with another event in SB, that outlook calendar appointment does not sync across to SB.   it took a bit of time to figure out the cause of appts that don’t sync]

If there are two appointments in outlook (not Teams meetings) that conflict (or overlap) - they still sync over in SB Calendar regardless ethis is great]

I don’t know of any settings I can set in SB to counter this - has anyone else had this issue and found a workaround?  

One of our operatives in particular requires her Teams meetings on auto accept - which works fine of itself if there is no conflicting appt in SB Calendar - but the fact that it will not sync across to SB Calendar if there is a conflict is a real pain as I have instructed all staff that we are all to work in SB Calendar.

Any suggestions/ideas??

Thanks

Annie

Hi @Annie,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll be creating a ticket for this so our Support Team can investigate this further.

Thanks Jess - much appreciated.  Please let me know if you require any further info.