Solved

Logic rules for Intake Forms

• 23 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

In the new Lead Intake Forms and Matter Intake Forms will there be the option for logic rules?  For example, if I ask a client if they are currently in bankruptcy and they check yes it provides a follow up question.  If they answer no it would just go to the next question.

icon

Best answer by Hannah 23 August 2023, 20:20

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi @nicknorris

We are working on adding conditional logic, and lots of other exciting features, to our form builder! Keep an eye on Community for updates.

I’d love to reach out to hear your thoughts on the form builder and new intake features if you have some time to chat?

Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Sure.  You can call me any time.  I have created my own intake form we are about to start using to replace what we use now, and would love the ability to create matter intake forms when that is ready.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Also useful would be: 1) map to new memo with a specified title; 2) submit lead to specified users based upon responses ie case type or venue; maybe, 3) output information based upon selection for example, if lead selects certain case type then information about the minimum retainer or hourly rate for that case type is presented (if this is so then it would be nice to have information about how many users choose not to complete the form and a ratio of view to completed); and maybe 4) variables / formula mapping. Example: question 1’s response is mapped to variable Q1, question 2’s response is mapped to variable Q2, user is allowed to map formula: Q1&” “&Q2 to new memo.

Userlevel 2

Also useful would be: 1) map to new memo with a specified title; 2) submit lead to specified users based upon responses ie case type or venue; maybe, 3) output information based upon selection for example, if lead selects certain case type then information about the minimum retainer or hourly rate for that case type is presented (if this is so then it would be nice to have information about how many users choose not to complete the form and a ratio of view to completed); and maybe 4) variables / formula mapping. Example: question 1’s response is mapped to variable Q1, question 2’s response is mapped to variable Q2, user is allowed to map formula: Q1&” “&Q2 to new memo.

All of this! We’re currently revising our prescreening and intake protocols to incorporate the new forms, and we’re very excited about the potential!