Solved

Invoice Reminders

• 3 May 2023
  • 3 replies

If the case is closed and the client is still making payments and they get an invoice reminder every month, is there a way to show their monthly payment on the invoice reminder?

icon

Best answer by JKibler 3 May 2023, 15:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Yes, having the ability to see payments on an older invoice, showing the revised balance, would be a terrific feature and save the follow-up email(s) from the client(s) complaining/asking why we’re not properly accounting for their payments. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@JG3 i would distinguish between the use case of @Ally and yourself. It’s my understanding that SB has intentionally designed invoices not to be changed after finalization. This is for good reason as the invoice should not be subject to dispute based on user edits after the fact. That is why there are invoice statements. I understand @Ally to be requesting that the reminder emails themselves contain an updated balance amount or perhaps include an invoice statement. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @Ally,

I like that suggestion.  Currently the Invoice Reminders do show the amount that has been paid so far, but not since the last reminder.  Please put in a feature suggestion here to have Smokeball add a payment since last Reminder option for invoice reminders.