Skip to main content

We have recently set our budgets for each fee earner for the next 12 months.

Other than the Estimated Annual Cost field in the staff tab of the firm details which won’t work for what we want to do, is there a spot that we can enter each fee earner’s budget, for that to be used in reports for how each fee earner is tracking in meeting that budget?

Hi @ARendell,

We are sorry for the delayed response. I can see that my colleague, James, already answered your question over the phone in Zendesk with ticket number 436466.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Can you post the answer here please?  I would also like to know the answer to this.

@Jess Santos, can you post the answer here as well? Thank you. 

Hi @Bron & @MFD,

Our Product Team confirmed that this functionality is not yet available and they’re currently doing some research into this for consideration in a future version.

Is there an update on whether staff budgets is something that will be included in the platform. It seems ludicrous that it isn’t an available function when lawyers work on budgets and this is something that needs to be tracked for performance?