Solved

Draft Invoices

• 15 June 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Is there a way to save draft invoices back into SB?

I would rather email our director to check invoices than printing them out.

I know you can choose to download it - but then I have to save locally and import it back into SB then email it back out.

Seems like there should be a quick way to save the draft back into the matter and email from there?

icon

Best answer by Emma 15 June 2022, 05:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @JessBrez ! Thanks for your question. Yes, there is a way to have your Invoices automatically save back to the related matter in Smokeball… it’s a relatively new addition to the software, so you might have missed it!

Please follow the directions on how to turn this on for your firm here: https://support.smokeball.com/hc/en-au/articles/6416368223767-Automatically-save-invoices-to-Smokeball-Native-Application-from-Smokeball-Billing

Let me know if there is anything else that we can help with 😊

Userlevel 1

Huh… This was a question I had also as we heard it about in a training ( can’t recall which one! LOL)  But when I go to my Time & Billing, it’s simply not there.  I’ll put in a support ticket and see if we can figure out what’s going on.  

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @VanessaKing, you need Firm Owner permissions to be able to turn on this feature - that might be why you couldn’t see the toggle. Definitely contact the Support Team and they will be able to help you out with this 😊

Userlevel 1

Yes, I'm in the same boat as Vanessa, I will log a support ticket! Thanks :)

Userlevel 1

I’ll check the firm owners account and see if its there.  Thanks!

Userlevel 2

This is great!  Just updated and added it.  I wanted this option too!  Thank you Smokeball for adding this feature!.