Solved

Contacts mailing list - on/off toggle for active clients?

• 4 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
  • Frequent Scribe
  • 53 replies

We’re culling down our contacts list to get to a manageable number to send holiday cards.  There are any number of clients and contacts that should not be on the list for myriad reasons (deceased, difficult client, etc.).  These persons won’t get a card. 

Going through the downloaded client and contact list to pull these persons out has been a time sink for staff and attorneys.  I haven’t seen it, but outside of deleting a contact, is there some magic on/off toggle button somewhere in SB that we could check yes/no to keep said clients/contacts on a list for mailings?

Any help would be appreciated so we can avoid this comprehensive effort next year.

Thanks!

---------------

Yes, @Roy Clifton I see I missed this Webinar from last month.  Has that been saved somewhere to watch? I haven’t found it.

icon

Best answer by Sara Sultan 5 December 2023, 16:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hello @JG3 

Roy’s webinar will be posted soon here.  As far as managing which client would like to be contacted, we suggest using a Contact Tag to limit which users would like to receive correspondence.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

...and it was just posted!  See this for the link to the recording of the Holiday Mailer webinar.