Solved

Client webinars

• 12 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

It looks like client on demand webinars have moved and do not appear to be available anywhere. They used to be available through the support tab. The references to webinars (it looks like they are called Events in Community) do not contain links to the on demand client webinars--at least all of the ones I tried did not work.

icon

Best answer by kuhrich 13 March 2023, 14:48

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi there @OCATTY, thanks for flagging this. We’re in the middle of a few big changes to the site including where webinars, training and event footage are stored. 

For now: 

1. Are there any particular webinars that you’d like to watch? I’ll see if I can get them for you. 
  2. I’m curious about how we can help you find the right kinds of recordings at the right time. Thinking back what brought you to the events section? For example:
  • Had you already visited the support tab and then tried here as a last resort? 
  • Were you just browsing the events section? 
  • Were you on the hunt for a particular webinar or piece of information?
  • Something else? 

No pressure to tackle number 2, but it will help me think through some ideas if you have a moment to share your thoughts :) 

Thanks @OCATTY! Have a great evening :) 

Userlevel 6

@OCATTY, glad you find the on-demand webinars useful, and as Ben mentioned we’re in the process of a few big changes. For now you can access the client training recordings here

I’m also curious to see your reply to @Ben’s questions, and thanks for your patience as we update the website!

Badge

Thank you, Ben and Katharine. This link worked. I usually watch this on weekends, so that is when I’ll try next. Thanks again.

Richard

I went to the link provided above and it seems outdated.  I could not find some of the more recent webinars.  Is there a new home where past webinars can be accessed?  In particular, I’m interested in ones from the last few months on Microsoft Word and estate planning practice.  Thank you.

Userlevel 6

@Steve Weyer Thanks for calling that out. Here’s the link to access past webinar recordings:

https://www.smokeball.com/legal-resources#on-demand-webinars

Click the “load more resources” button to see all past webinars.

And here are the recent webinars on Word and estate planning: