Solved

1099 Reports

• 11 January 2023
  • 6 replies

When I started using the operating check integration feature, my fields don’t populate correctly for 1099 reporting from Quickbooks Online.  Anyone have a work around for this?

icon

Best answer by maryellen.kellehere 14 January 2023, 05:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Have you tried using the account balance payment report to help in regards to this?

That doesn’t show operating checks.  I’m looking for a way for QB to read that imported data from the operating checks and track it for 1099 reporting.

Following- We just moved over to smokeball and it is the first thing I noticed with the very first expense entry. No way to run 1099’s. The journal entry does not show up in the vendor payments even when the vendor is added to the imported journal entry. 

Userlevel 2

Hello @slaw, my name is Mary Ellen Kelleher and I work on the updates to the software. We are researching the ability to generate 1099s -- if you’d be willing to chat with our team we’d love to hear more and understand how we can improve your experience. 

In the meantime, you can export the Operating Checks ledger-- go to Smokeball Billing > Accounts> Operating Checks. This export will include who received the checks and you could leverage Excel to sum up their totals.

Thank you for sharing the challenge you are having and if you or @MDollar are willing to chat with our team about what you need please let us know!

Hi Mary Ellen, I’d be glad to chat on this issue.  Please let me know when you’re available this week.

I am available to discuss this as well. Please let me know availability. Thank you