Medical record retrieval woes?

• 14 September 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 6

Hey PI attorneys,

If retrieving medical records drains a significant portion of you or your staff's time and energy, I want to make you aware of Smokeball's integration with YoCierge. Right now, your firm might be calling every medical provider, tracking down the right person, individually requesting records, wasting time on follow-up, saving incoming records to the file, and more. Instead, you could hand this off to YoCierge who manages it all and saves all associated records directly to the related Smokeball matter. A laborious, multi-step process streamlined and humming in the background without your oversight!

Zach Meeks of Meeks Impact Law says, "The YoCierge integration is critical to my practice. I will never go back to having an employee manually enter records."

You can hear from Zach and Sette Law paralegal Kristine Stapleton directly in this webinar recording. They're joined by Smokeball senior trainer Sara Sultan who walks you through the Smokeball-YoCierge integration, demonstrating just how efficient the process is.

Or read about YoCierge's powerful integration with our legal practice management software in this short blog post.

Anyone currently using the YoCierge integration? Reply below! 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!