Solved

Two-Way Automated Forms

• 17 June 2022
  • 8 replies

Is there the ability to make a two way automated form?  The Personal Injury Client Intake Form is a great way to get basic information but I want to be able to “talk” to Smokeball so the information from the Form is uploaded.  I don’t want to have manually enter the responses from the client.  We used to meet face-to-face with clients and input the info to our form while talking to the person.  It would be great to email the client an intake form and upload the information when it was emailed back.

Thanks in advance,

Andrea

icon

Best answer by adeleh 21 March 2023, 23:09

View original

8 replies

I can not think of a way this can happen. Have you looked into Lawmatics? They integrate very well with Smokeball.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I can not think of a way this can happen. Have you looked into Lawmatics? They integrate very well with Smokeball.

I “second” the recommendation for Lawmatics. 

Userlevel 4

Hi @AJBattorney 

I am excited to tell you that we have been busy developing a new Lead and Matter Intake solution that will enable you to send a form to your client and it automatically populate Smokeball with the data.

We are in the process of creating some forms specifically for PI that we hope to give to some beta clients in the summer. 

Do let me know if you would like to be part of this beta program.

Thanks

Adele

Userlevel 4
Badge

Please add me to the beta program.  Having this intake form would be big upgrade for data entry efficiency.  Thanks.

I would like to have this for estate planning and tax and other matters.  I have looked at DecisionVault and it seems excellent, but an integrated version within the software would be ideal. 

Please include me in the beta program if possible. Our firm would love to try this out. Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Same! This would be a huge help (I’m in family law)

Userlevel 4

I’m a brand new baller. I’d love to incorporate the new lead features into my office procedures from the outset. Please include me in the beta.