End of Month reporting

• 18 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi there

I need to report at the end of each month how much is in WIP (unbilled time & fees), however, if I bring up the “Unbilled Time & Fees” report, it only shows the figures as at today’s date.

For example, today is the 17th of the month, I have only just returned from leave, so was unable to print the report as at 30th of last month.

How can I obtain the figure as at the end of last month?  Can you please insert a “date” feature, so that we can take a snapshot of the figures as at a certain date?

Thank you.

5 replies

Userlevel 2

HI there. Just wondering whether you have seen this and when this feature will be available?

Userlevel 6

Hi @Legal Secretary, thanks for waiting on this. It looks like this question fell through the cracks while I was on parental leave. I’m back on deck now and chasing this up for you. 

Could you please let me know if @Jess’s response in your other topic will sort this out for you? I believe it will but I’d love to be sure :) 

Userlevel 2

Hi Ben

I won’t actually know if it answers my question until it is available.  If I could please be sent a test copy, I could then let you know if it addresses what I need or not.

Thanks

Userlevel 6

Makes sense @Legal Secretary. Between now and then; If you think of any requirements you think we may have overlooked, misunderstood or, have come to mind since the last conversation then I’ll be on standby to pass them on.

I’ll flag this conversation with @Sam Stephens and @Jess to help them stay across your ideas and feedback  and -hopefully- look into giving you a look at the form as soon as we can switch it on for you. 

While I work on getting your (great) feedback in front of the right teams to consider I encourage you to book a training session. Our trainers are fantastic at helping to dial in what’s already available. They can also delve a lot deeper into how your firm is set up and can look at your actual data and settings, (with your permission). something that we can’t do in this more public setting. 

You can organise a session here - select the Support option. 

Do you have a report for Work in Progress -  Details?