Solved

End of Month reports

• 14 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi there

I need to report at the end of each month how much is in Work In Progress (unbilled time & fees), however, if I bring up the “Unbilled Time & Fees” report, it only shows the figures as at today’s date.

This is not good enough.

How can I obtain the figure as at the last day of last month?  Can you please insert a “date” feature, so that we can take a snapshot of the figures as at a certain date?

This is imperative and my boss is wanting me to continue chasing you until you can provide this vital figure.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Jess 9 January 2024, 23:26

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi,

Thanks for your message. I have some great news for you! 😁
Our team have developed two reports (currently being tested) that will assist you with this.
We’ll soon be launching a summary & detailed version of the unbilled time & disbursement report, both will have date selectors & more filter options too! 

Userlevel 2

Hi there

I have just returned to the office after the Christmas break and have attempted to print a report as at 31 December 2023, but there is still no date option, which means my report is as at 8 January 2024 and will therefore not give me an accurate reporting for the month of December.

Can you please tell me when this new report will be available, because your reply was 20 days ago and it is still not available.

Userlevel 2

Hi,

Our team broke for the Christmas period just after my previous reply, they are coming back this week, so I can check in on an ETA & let you know once the full team are back on board. 😊

I’ll be back in touch soon.  

Thanks! 

Userlevel 2

Hi again!

Hope you’re having a good week.

Both reports are in the Jan testing cycle. The ETA (all going well with the testing) is 25th Jan. Once released I’d love to get your feedback on the reports & any other feedback you have on billing / trust account in Smokeball. I’ll send you a message with my contact details so we can catch up!

Thanks,
Jess