Solved

Creating matters as agents for another firm

• 9 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone we recently moved from Leap so still learning all the ropes. Our firm frequently acts as a settlement agent for other law firms, I know that there was an option for this in Leap however I cannot seem to find one in Smokeball.

I have already tried creating custom template from the prepopulated templates however, I still cannot modify or create additional roles/parties to the matter, (i.e. our client is the law firm and there client is the Buyer/Seller).

Is there anyway around this we currently have no choice but to input the instructing law firms client as our own which is playing up with our internal client records.

Many thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Melania 9 February 2023, 04:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Edward! Thank you for reaching out to us!

Welcome to Smokeball, we are happy to have you here! 😚

We appreciate your feedback and would love to help you find a solution that works for you. There is currently no option for this in Smokeball.

However, we would like to offer you the opportunity to provide further feedback and talk about potential implementation with one of our Legal product team members.

You can book in a time by clicking this link

We are here to support you every step of the way, so please reach out to us with any other feedback you have. 😎