Skip to main content
Question

Can I make multiple contracts for different properties in the one matter?

• 15 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi team

In a conveyancing sale file, we occasionally have transactions that involve multiple properties which need separate (but interdependent) contracts.  All of the correspondence with the client is about both contracts, so it’s handy to do all the work in the one matter rather than splitting between two (or three, or four, depending on the matter!).

We have no trouble in adding the multiple properties to the matter including the separate Vendor Statement information within each Property Information window, but we can’t seem to work out how to do a Contract of Sale of Land or a Section 32 Vendor Statement per property so that it populates only that property’s information.  Is this possible?

Thanks!
Tessa H

1 reply

Userlevel 2

Hi @Tessa Hoogerbrugge,

Thanks for bringing this up! I understand the importance of managing multiple properties within a single conveyancing matter and ensuring that each Contract of Sale or Section 32 Vendor Statement accurately reflects the information for each individual property.

I'll create a ticket for this to ensure that our team can investigate further and provide you with the best possible solution.