Solved

Account details

• 26 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

HI there.  When I send a statement to a client to chase up an overdue account, there are no account details listed, nor an option to set up a template so that I can provide our account details.

Generally, from my experience, the people who have overdue accounts are the people who don’t save our account details for payment next time, this means when I chase them, I have to provide additional details in relation to our bank account.

Please make provision for our bank account details to be provided at the bottom of an overdue statement.

And, please don’t suggest I send from the “Reminders” tab because that will only send it from my personal email address and not from our generic “accounts” email address, which is where we want all our accounts related emails to be sent from which means a number of people can access that inbox (in case I am away).  I have previously asked for that to be changed, and I was told I could change it, but I can’t.

icon

Best answer by Tony Hastings 21 January 2024, 23:49

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @Legal Secretary ,

For clarity and so that I can provide accurate feedback to our product team, can you let me know what statements you are generating and how you are currently sending them to your clients?

I will pass on your feedback about your issue with addressing the Reminder emails, because if this functionality let you change the email address it sounds like it would solve the problem.

I’ll tag @Jess and @Sam Stephens so that they can hopefully take a look at this for you.

Userlevel 2

I go into Smokeball reports and into Account Statements.

I then save it as a pdf and attach it to an email to client.

Has this issue been resolved.   We are new to Smokeball and we also would like to add our account details to the Account statements we are sending out. 

Maybe I could add them onto the address details?  

I am also going into Smokeball reports and into Account Statements.

Saving as a pdf (changing the invoice numbers in the pdf as SB did not bring across our old invoice numbers) and emailing to client.