Solved

Update

• 16 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Is anyone else having issues with since the most recent update?  Our office everyone intermittently gets loading files and folder for 5 minutes or it never ends - when going into a matter.  This also hangs up word, excel and outlook.  Causing repeated restarts for everyone.  No rhyme or reason it does not happen to everyone at the same time.

icon

Best answer by Melania 18 May 2023, 01:19

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Janet TAFPLLC 

The AntiVirus software used by your firm may very well be the hidden culprit behind the issues you are currently facing! Drawing from my own experiences, when clients follow all prescribed troubleshooting steps, yet encounter persistent computer slowness, the AntiVirus software often emerges as a primary suspect.

However, I may be wrong - and it may be something else! I will initiate a request for our US Support Team to reach out to you shortly. 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hello Janet,

Whenever issues occur, we encourage you to submit a ticket to our support team that includes as much detail as possible.  For instance, what matter type or exact matter were you in?  Which documents?  Were the documents opened from the Forms and Templates library or the document section of the matter?  Was Word already open in the background before you tried opening the document? etc.