Solved

Thumbnail Photos

• 27 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Does anyone know if there’s a way to display thumbnail images of photos? Our firm primarily practices criminal law and we just recently got Smokeball. For the most part, Smokeball is great but I’m finding it really difficult to review and locate photos in cases that have a substantial amount of discovery. I know you can click the blue cloud to download and then preview each photo individually, but when there are thousands of photos in a file this is really time consuming. I’m also finding that it’s taking me forever to locate a specific photo when needed, as frantically click through the discovery file, blindly selecting photos to download and preview just so I can guess whether the photo I’m looking for comes before or after the one I’m viewing. Am I missing something???

icon

Best answer by Sara Sultan 27 July 2022, 17:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hello Shannon,

Smokeball currently only has a full File Preview option, but no thumbnail option.  You can use our Document Favorites feature to help you tag photos that you will want to quickly access. Please submit a feature suggestion here so that our Product team can collect and catalogue your suggestion.  Make sure to include the pain points that you mention above.