Solved

Spacing between Matters

• 28 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to add space between each matter when listed. It is easier to find each matter if there is more space between each one. I noticed on our criminal matters they are spaced, but on our personal injury matters, they are not.

icon

Best answer by Sara Sultan 5 July 2023, 18:55

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hello Mallory,

I am going to reach out separately to look into this.  I cannot replicate more than single spacing between matters on the matter list display in any of my play accounts.

Userlevel 4
Badge

At least on my display, extra spacing between individual rows on matter listings happens naturally when a matter has tags.  Maybe that’s what’s driving it?  (Pure speculation).

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

At least on my display, extra spacing between individual rows on matter listings happens naturally when a matter has tags.  Maybe that’s what’s driving it?  (Pure speculation).

I am super interested to find how this is working.  I tested with tags and without.  I tested with multiple lines in the Matter description (Smokeball just makes the multiple lines one line).  I cannot replicate in any of my fake firms.  However, I am on the latest Beta version of Smokeball right now.  I am curious to see if you still have multiple lines once you are on version 8.12

Userlevel 4
Badge

“I am curious to see if you still have multiple lines once you are on version 8.12”

I’ll hopefully remember to report back, but we’re on version 8.11.16.  I hope 8.12 will be magical.