Queensland Conveyancers: important update on your Lexon insurance precedents

• 1 March 2023
  • 1 reply
Queensland Conveyancers: important update on your Lexon insurance precedents
Userlevel 1

Hi Queensland Conveyancers and Property Lawyers,

As you know, the new REIQ Contract for Sale of Land is now available. Because of this we are in the process of making substantive changes to the Lexon Insurance precedents available in your Smokeball Precedent Library. 

Here’s what you need to know

• All non-automated documents have been updated and are available for use in the Precedent Library right now.
  • We have completed 100 out of the 176 automated precedents in the Smokeball Library.
  • Each new precedent is published as soon as it’s ready for use. If you can see the precedent, then it’s up to date.  
  • Prior versions of the automated precedents are not available.
  • Please use a non-automated version if your automated precedent is unavailable or check back in 24-48 hours for the updated version. 

Using these documents in workflows, tasks and matter stages

Updated documents should automatically re-map to any matter stage or workflow that uses it. So you won’t need to change any of your automations or workflows. 

If you have any issues with this then please let me know in the replies below so I can take a further look for you. 

When will the updates be complete? 

The Legal Product team is busy working hard to have these updates to you as soon as possible. I’ll circle back here with updates and to let you know when the remaining documents are ready for use. 

Need help or have follow-up questions?

Click reply below or call our support team. We’d love to help! 

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi Community members!

All automated Conveyancing Precedents for Lexon Insurance have now been updated and will be available again in your Smokeball Precedents Library.

These precedents will be available in the same location as they were previously available.

If you experience any issues or have any questions, please let me know in the replies below and I can look into that further for you!