Solved

Notifications with Messages

• 6 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

Are there multiple notification setting/options for messages/Smokeball Communicate? For example, an attorney at our firm would like to receive an email each time a Lead submits an inquiry through Lead Pro. Is this possible?

icon

Best answer by zac.meyer 6 December 2023, 20:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi There,

As of right now, it will be a communicate message. You are welcome to submit a feature suggestion regarding it. However, that is not the only way to see new leads that have come in over the website and there are some more fantastic ways to see new business.

You can go to the new leads report in Smokeball to see what new leads have opened up.
You can sort by the opened column under leads to see what new leads are there on the matters tab in Smokeball.
Have you created a new business dashboard? That's the way a lot of our client’s like seeing new leads and new matters that have converted.

Userlevel 2

Hi There,

As of right now, it will be a communicate message. You are welcome to submit a feature suggestion regarding it. However, that is not the only way to see new leads that have come in over the website and there are some more fantastic ways to see new business.

You can go to the new leads report in Smokeball to see what new leads have opened up.
You can sort by the opened column under leads to see what new leads are there on the matters tab in Smokeball.
Have you created a new business dashboard? That's the way a lot of our client’s like seeing new leads and new matters that have converted.

Yes, thank you! I have added the new leads widget to my dashboard. My attorney specifically wants an email, so I’ll suggest it. Thanks!

Userlevel 2

Hi @lcoffey! This is not currently an option, but we are working to add settings to the notification center so that users can prioritize updates.