Solved

Lead Matter Integrations

• 28 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Does anyone use a separate program for intaking new leads, like Lead Docket?  SB’s leads function eaves a lot to be desired.  I keep hearing there will be a questionnaire function that will populate in SB, but it’s not coming until this winter (if I recall correctly).  

Does anyone use another program for intake?

icon

Best answer by adeleh 29 May 2023, 03:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi Jordan! Thanks for your message.

We understand the need to have a robust Intake solution and are excited to say that we have been building our own Smokeball Intake solution, from the ground up, over the last year and we are getting very close to launching our first version with lots of exciting features and functions to come after that initial launch such as, the ability to build your own custom forms!

This US summer, we will be launching the ability for you to capture leads into Smokeball direct from your website.
We will also be launching a more detailed Lead and Matte Intake solution with a library of templates, per practice area in summer also. We wont have coverage for every matter type in the first release but we will be releasing new forms regularly.

Please keep logging into the community to see more details of this exciting launch coming soon.

Thanks, Adele.

Userlevel 1

Thanks, Adele.  Feel free to have me beta-test it if it means I get to use it sooner.  

Userlevel 2

Hi Adele,

I was previously approved to a beta tester, but have never been contacted to actually beta test any new version.  

I’m particularly interested in the SB intake solutions. I’ve customized my own in several other programs so am quite familiar with the processes.

Thanks!

Sally