Solved

Intake Forms for 2 clients in the one matter

• 12 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, is there a way of sending different matter intake forms to 2 different clients in the one matter without the information being deleted?

For example, in a Wills, Power of Attorney & Enduring Guardian matter there are some instances where there are husband/wife clients in the same matter and a matter intake form is sent to both clients. My experience is that if Client 1 completes the matter intake form and then Client 2 completes it after, rather than creating two separate mapped intake forms for each client, Client 1’s information is deleted when Client 2 inputs their information and submits the form.

The only work around that I can see is to create two separate matters for each client or I simply don’t use the Matter intake forms, which is obviously not ideal.

Any help/ideas would be appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Jess Santos 29 April 2024, 11:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi @Josh Blom,

I was working on a similar case the other day and a bug was identified. Our Devs are now working on a resolution and I am going to forward your post as a ticket and will flag it to them.

We will keep you posted on the progress via ticketing.

If you have any further questions or suggestions, please feel free to let us know. We're here to support you every step of the way.

Thank you for being a valued member of our community!

Userlevel 2

Hi @Josh Blom,

The fix for this issue was released at the end of last week.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue.