Solved

Include Client First Name in List?

Userlevel 1

Is there a way to modify the Matters List to include the client first name, also? I have several cases with the same last name and as I scan my matters I have to open each one to figure out which case it is. Am I missing something in settings where I can customize how they appear? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by RachelSmokeball 26 June 2022, 05:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

There certainly is!  Right click on any column header on your matters list (eg the word Client) and a list will appear that you can tick and untick the columns that you want to see, or not see. One option is Client (Full) which will show you what you are looking for.  You could tick Client (Full) and untick Client or any other combination that works for you.  Did you know: You can also drag the columns to change the width by hovering over the line between each column!

Userlevel 1

This is magical! How did I not know the right-click miracle? Thank you SO much, this is a huge help!!

Userlevel 2
Badge

You are very welcome, glad I could help! Another hint is to try right click whenever you are unsure of something as there are many gems in right click menus in Smokeball.  Enjoy the wonderful world of right-click miracles!