Identifying matters by client name and internal reference number

• 8 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

I currently have a defendant with 9 separate cases. in recently viewed matters, time and expenses and when I try to send a document to smokeball these cases are identified only by client name-matter type-opposing party. I would like to be able to customize this to identify matters by client name and internal reference number. Currently, it is impossible to tell which case an autobilling has been created for, or to know which case I am trying to send a document. Obviously this is very time consuming and frustrating. 

thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi WichitaLawyer,

Is this specifically for the auto billing screen, or are there other pages where you’re finding the same issue.

It’s not currently possibly to customise this ,however this is currently on our roadmap and so your feedback on this really helps.

I’ll also just tag @Chad Holaway on this message too, as this is something we’ve been discussing together.

Apologies that there isn’t an instant fix for you, however as mentioned your request helps us to prioritise these sorts of feature requests, and this one is already in the pipeline!

cheers

Sam