Skip to main content

Hi there

In QLD we have to provide a trust account statement for all clients as at 30 June. Is there an easy way to send these all at once?

Hi @DMC,

In the Reports section in the web app, there is a report for Trust Statements and you’re able to select All Matters.

Is this what you’re after?

cheers

Sam

Hi @Sam Stephens 

That’s helpful. Thank you. I have all the statements now.

However, my previous software would create these statements and automatically send them to clients (using the email address on file) with the click of a button, providing a report if any of the emails failed to send.

I guess Smokeball does not have similar?

Cheers

Dion

Hi @DMC ,

We don’t currently generate and email these reports automatically, but I’ll have a chat with our reporting PMs and take this on as a feature request.

This would be a bulk send Trust Statements button.

Thanks for your feedback on this, it sounds like a great feature!

cheers

Sam

Thank you @Sam Stephens , that'd be great. Cheers

Hi Sam and team

Has there been any progress on this feature request?

This year we have had to manually email about 600 Trust Account Statements, which takes a massive amount of our resources.  It also means that it takes us until late August to comply with the VLSBC’s rules, which is a bit longer than desirable, and causes confusion for clients because some of them have had transactions since 30 June.

We would love to see an automated email feature (similar to payment reminders).  It would be even better if the system could group all of one client’s statements together and send in one email.

Thanks!

Tessa H

Hi Team, 

Has there been any new developments on this?

It’s now October and we still have 199 out of 600 statements to manually send to each client. 

We would love an automated email feature for next financial year please!

Thanks, 
Elyse