Solved

Events- Report

• 1 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello- I am newer to the smokeball family and was hoping someone can help me with this. I am trying to see if there is a way to run a report or something for all the cases that were up in court for a specific timeframe and in the same report see if there was an upcoming court date scheduled. For example runa report that tells me all the cases that were schedule for court for the month of January and what the next court date is (if it exist) 

icon

Best answer by zac.meyer 1 February 2023, 19:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi there,

Great question. Best place to go to take a look at all of your calendar events is to go to the reports tab in the main tab of smokeball, event list, filter your date range, change your grouping and filters as needed and you should have what you are looking for:) 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you for your response, I have created the report you mentioned in your response. I was wondering if there is a way to get that same report but with an additional column that tells me the next event scheduled for that matter. Is there such a thing? If so, can you share.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello, 

Re the additional report with that column, please email your onboarder or account manager a request for it. Let them know how you want it filtered and grouped when requesting and they can see if that report can be created for you. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@etorres My firm has a “Custom Docket Report” with functions like you describe. It’s my understanding that there are a pool of custom reports which can be enabled for your firm on request to your account manager.