Employment Law Attorneys

• 21 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hello All,

I would like to have a place for Smokeball users that use Employment Law can Connect.  I am going to tag the users that practice at a firm that does employment law.  Feel free to connect here.

@ELS410eg @CINDYWILK @nicknorris @BJ Brinkerhoff @donnabelle hutt @MJK_Law @kdhaynes @Caryn M @bsudano @jfriedman @HNLeonard @DMClark @Orlando Sheppard @Manny Starr @brettadair @Wendy Donham @PGREAVEY @Deb Collins @Brett @mecogle @Samantha Hanson @GeorgeJ @sambreen @dtowster @KSCLaura @remleylaw @MaryAv @TracyLussier @marissa at pridgenbassett @DixieRVA @JayKay @George Mylne @Palysh @CEY @msvandegriff @VRusk @mstudaway @ddsuber 

1 reply

Hello All,

I would like to have a place for Smokeball users that use Employment Law can Connect.  I am going to tag the users that practice at a firm that does employment law.  Feel free to connect here.

@ELS410eg @CINDYWILK @nicknorris @BJ Brinkerhoff @donnabelle hutt @MJK_Law @kdhaynes @Caryn M @bsudano @jfriedman @HNLeonard @DMClark @Orlando Sheppard @Manny Starr @brettadair @Wendy Donham @PGREAVEY @Deb Collins @Brett @mecogle @Samantha Hanson @GeorgeJ @sambreen @dtowster @KSCLaura @remleylaw @MaryAv @TracyLussier @marissa at pridgenbassett @DixieRVA @JayKay @George Mylne @Palysh @CEY @msvandegriff @VRusk @mstudaway @ddsuber 

HI to all!

I’d be curious how many practice Plaintiff’s side employment law. I have….for years….but am feeling like a glutton for punishment this past year or two.  Really struggling weeding through cases….the intake convos are so extensive….so many players….so many job duties, so many facts and figures….Such an interesting area of law….and I used to love it….but these days, seems tough to be a plaintiff’s side attorney.  Trying to streamline intake and figure out if I need to be doing things differently….intake? case flow??? Would love to connect with plaintiff’s attorneys having great success. I used to…..I feel incredibly jaded these days.