Solved

COMPANION CASES

• 24 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

How do we “tag” or “link” companion cases in SB? 

For example, i have a case that is a worker’s compensation matter AND a motor vehicle accident. 

How can I make sure they are linked and I can post one memo on one and it will post to the other if i want without having to go to the specific matter?

icon

Best answer by Sam King 24 May 2023, 19:55

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3

hey there @Wendy Marroquin - I happen to be investigating matter linking functionality at this time and would love to chat with you more about it. I will send you an email with some information. as to your question, a matter tag can be created and applied to the related matters for visual identification purposes as well as reporting. you can access the relevant matters of the shared parties by clicking on the contact and navigating to the Matters tab. I can walk you through this when / if we connect. looking forward to discussing this in more detail!

Userlevel 1

Hi there @Sam King 

Is there any update you can provide on this linking function at this time? 

We’re new to SB and a colleague has asked about a parent/child type file structure and wondering if this is something SB has available. 

Thanks!

hey there @Wendy Marroquin - I happen to be investigating matter linking functionality at this time and would love to chat with you more about it. I will send you an email with some information. as to your question, a matter tag can be created and applied to the related matters for visual identification purposes as well as reporting. you can access the relevant matters of the shared parties by clicking on the contact and navigating to the Matters tab. I can walk you through this when / if we connect. looking forward to discussing this in more detail!

Userlevel 3

@VictoriaWLC - we are still in the process of developing this feature. I can add you to the list of users for a demo when the time comes if you’d like, though!

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Sam King

That would be great!