Solved

Cloud Sync Microsoft 365

• 15 April 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Just wondering if Cloud Sync for Microsoft 365 is up and running? I have this as an option in Outlook and Integrations but I am unable to to click on it to set it up.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by JKibler 15 April 2024, 17:22

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@WichitaLawyer - Yes, it works. I switched from local sync to cloud sync last week. I was not able to locate instructions for switching from SB Support. If you are switching like me there should be a Disable hyplerlink (blue) in the local sync area (see figure A below although this check is now missing from my view). Then you have to save (see B below) to close out settings and reopen settings and come back to the Outlook Settings. Then Cloud Sync will be useable (see Figure C). From that point you can follow these instructions Sync Smokeball with your Outlook calendar – Smokeball Support Hub **beginning at the header “Sync your Smokeball calendar with Microsoft 365”**.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks! I tried, but my 365 is through godaddy.com and it is giving me trouble. I will work on figuring it out. 

*I had skipped the “save” step after disabling the local sync.

Userlevel 6

@WichitaLawyer just checking in to see if you’re still stuck on this one? 

Let us know if you need a bit more help :) 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am. Apparently it has something to do with GoDaddy. I do not understand it, but it is keeping me from switching over. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@WichitaLawyer - have you considered migrating from godaddy to Microsoft 365? See:

https://help.bittitan.com/hc/en-us/articles/6685674934555-GoDaddy-Hosted-Office-365-to-Microsoft-O365-Exchange-Online-Mailbox-Migration-Guide#h_01HAJZ9NCVM91CQYTM39T4JAZF

https://www.bittitan.com/pricing-bittitan-migrationwiz/

You might consider hiring assistance for this. I use a contract laborer on Upwork.com for my office 365/one drive work. If you would like, I can provide their information to you.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks for all of this information! Could you please send me the contact information for the contractor you use. This stuff is way above my head! my email is . 

thank you again for all of your help and taking the time!

Userlevel 6

@JKibler, thanks for all your help with this!  @WichitaLawyer do you have what you need now? Let me know and I can see if there’s anything else we can do. 

Also a note that I edited your email out of the reply up there and sent it to @JKibler directly. I just want to keep your email safe on the off chance that prying eyes take advantage of having it here in our discussion. I hope that’s okay. If you have any trouble at all reaching each other let me know and I’ll help put you two in touch :)