Solved

Changing the format of the document container so the CC'd parties can be at the END of the letter, not with the letter adressee at the tomp

• 9 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Currently, the parties who the letter is addressed TO has the CC’d person’s details come underneath the TO person’s address and the emails are all grouped together at the top of the letterhead.  We would like to format it so that the cc’d parties are listed at the end of the letter.  Is this possible?

icon

Best answer by emily142 9 January 2024, 17:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4

Hey there! Thank you for posting in the community! When you select the letter recipients there is no option to elect to CC a contact/party on the matter. However, you might be able to insert an ask & if/then/else statements into the letter document container, to ask if someone will be cc’d when sending. Our training team might have some creative solutions and/or workarounds for you to alter/manipulate the letter container. Please use this link to schedule a 20 minute doc auto review session with our team: https://calendly.com/smokeball-training/document-review 

We would be happy to go over any potential options with you!

Thank you for your reply, I clicked on the training  link and times are only available at ridiculous times, eg, 3am in the morning to 8am in the morning.  I am travelling to work by 8am in the morning, and don’t get there until 8:30.  Why are there no sessions available through the day only early hours of the morning?

Userlevel 6

Apologies for that @Kath20, Emily is from the US and sent the training details for over there.

While the training over there is great and you’d probably get some solid advice; it’s definitely not a good idea to wake up that early for a session 😅. 

You can book in a training session with the AU team here: https://support.smokeball.com/hc/en-au/requests/new

Click “Support Request”. There’s an option in the form to request training. I’ll see if I can flag this with the team for you internally too to fast track this a little :)