Solved

Add Hearing/Trial date to Estate Litigation matter?

• 22 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Is there a way to add a trial or hearing date to an estate litigation matter? I don’t see an option in my “Matter Details” for several estate litigation matters that I have. 

icon

Best answer by Sara Sultan 27 September 2023, 15:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hello @Ravi_Law 

Are you looking to have just one main hearing date or multiple?  If it is multiple dates, we suggest just adding them as events to the calendar.  We add in trial date for some matter types so that Workflows can be made to go off of the main trial date assigned by the court.  If this is what you are looking for, I can see if our Product Team can add it.

I would like to have just one main hearing date that I can add to my form Notices of Hearing, Proposed Orders, Form E-mails, etc.

I do a number of “estate litigation” matters that are uncontested and have one hearing date to review and approve the requested order. 

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hello Ravi,

I submitted this suggestion to our Legal Product team on your behalf.  You should receive an email regarding this ticket I created.  There is no guarantee that they can add it, but if we don’t ask, we for sure would not get it.  Look for updates on the ticket rather than here.