MatterFlow Intake Forms now available [comprehensive list]

• 14 September 2023
  • 17 replies
MatterFlow Intake Forms now available [comprehensive list]
Userlevel 6

Smokeball’s legal configuration team has been working hard to create a collection of matter intake forms for your use. Below is a current list of those MatterFlow forms.

If you're not familiar with or using Smokeball's intake forms, here's a helpful overview of these powerful new features, LeadPro and MatterFlow.

If you don't see the form you need, please reply in the comments with what you're looking for. We'll add it to our priority list and update you regularly as we release new matter intake forms.

• Business
    • Business General (all states)
    • Contract Dispute (all states)
  • Civil
    • Civil Dispute (all states, except CA)
  • Criminal
    • DUI (all states)
    • DWI (all states)
    • Felony (all states)
    • Misdemeanor (all states)
    • Traffic Violation (all states)
  • Employment
    • Employment Claim (all states)
    • Employment General (all states)
  • Estate Planning
    • Estate Planning (all states)
    • Trust (IL)
    • Will (IL)
  • Family
    • Custody, Support & Visitation (all states)
    • General (AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, MD, MI, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, TX, WI, WV)
    • Mediation (all states, except AK, AL, AR, ND)
    • Parentage (AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, MD, MI, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, TX, WI, WV)
    • Post Decree (all states)
    • Pre Decree (all states, except NV)
  • General
    • General (all states)
    • General Litigation (all states)
  • Immigration
    • Immigration General (all states) 
  • Personal Injury
    • Motor Vehicle Accident - Plaintiff (all states)
    • Personal Injury – Plaintiff (all states)
  • Probate & Estate Administration
    • Decedent’s Estate (all states, except MA) 
  • Real Estate
    • Buy (all states, except NC, NJ, NV, TX)
    • Sell (all states)
  • Real Estate Litigation
    • Forcible Entry & Detainer (IL)
    • Unlawful Detainer (CA)
  • Social Security
    • Social Security (all states)

17 replies

Illinois

-Related Child Adoption

-Adoption

-Guardianship of a Minor

-Guardianship of an Adult

-Juvenile Abuse and Neglect

-DCFS Administrative Appeal

Userlevel 6

Thanks for reply with the forms you’re looking for @Mcoady. @adeleh and the team appreciate it!

Userlevel 2

Hi @Mcoady! Thank you for reaching out. I will open a ticket for you with your requested forms and continue the conversation there.

I could use a seller side residential real estate intake form which includes the following:

1. full legal spelling of all names of sellers
  2. best phone number for all sellers
  3. best email for all sellers
  4. marital status of all sellers
  5. social security numbers for all sellers
  6. best forwarding address for all sellers
  7. If they have a prior survey: what year is was conducted and if they made any improvements or changes to the property since then
  8. Was this property your primary residence?
  9. Is the property serviced by municipal or well for water?
  10. Is the property serviced by municipal or septic for sewer?
  11. Is the property in a trust? If so, a prompt that they will need to provide a copy of said trust asap.
  12. Tax Questions:
    1. Have you lived there for two of the past five years?
    2. Have you sold another principal residence within the past two years?
    3. Have you or your spouse used any part of the residence for business or rental purposes?
    4. Have you performed a 1031 exchange in the past five years?
  13. Any homeowner’s insurance claims in the past five years? If so, please provide the approximate date, what happened, what insurance carrier was involved, and if the repair work was completed and paid for.
  14. Is the property in a flood zone?
  15. Would you like your proceeds wired or paid via overnight check? Check is preferred as it is less susceptible to fraud.
Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I request forms for Evictions and Traffic matters. I also request a new method for creating matters whereby a regular client can use link which is unique to that client to create a new eviction matter.

Evictions intake should include in addition to the eviction matter fields: options to attach files 1) notice to quit, 2) lease, and 3) ledger or statement of account, or 4) affidavit of missing documents.

Traffic should include requirement to submit files: 1) driver’s license; 2) traffic citation.

Thank you.

Userlevel 2

Thank you for your feedback, @MJK and @JKibler! I’ll create tickets for each of you and be in touch.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Please consider allowing forms to pull from matter fields as well as leads. The other side in most leads is an individual, while most of my matters have a corporation on the other side.

Userlevel 2

Thanks for your feedback, @magort! Let me look into this a bit further. I’ll create a ticket for you and send you a follow-up once I’ve investigated the issue.

Is it possible to create your own matter intake form?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@graceg22 It is not possible yet.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Intake from leads represents less than 10% of a full matter intake, and that excludes my bankruptcy business. My receptionist already collects everything I need for leads (in a 5-minute call). Intake for the details of matters is far more extensive and time consuming, and it typically falls on the assigned attorney (e.g. me).

Userlevel 2

@graceg22 - You can’t create your own matter intake forms yet, but our teams are working on it! No timeframe yet, but you will hear about it once that feature is available.

@magort - Thank you for your feedback! This is really helpful to know.

LLC creation forms for Kansas.

Personal Injury intake forms for Kansas. 

Userlevel 2

Thank you, @LuckyEsquire! I will create a ticket for you and provide an update.

I would like an intake form for: 

1. Injunctions (Orders of Protection);  and
  2. Name Change Petitions

As to Injunctions:

Florida has 5 types of Injunctions, and all need their own intake forms: Domestic Violence; Repeat Violence; Dating Violence; Sexual Violence; and stalking.  The most common are Domestic Violence and Stalking/Cyberstalking.  

Although most of them can use a similar form, there are certain requirements that I need for each one that I ask for in an intake form specific to that type.

As for Name Change Petitions:

It will be easier to create my own, but I can send someone my current intake form to use as a template if that is easiest.

Userlevel 2

Thank you, @solivero! This is very helpful. I have noted your suggestions and I’ll open a ticket for you so I can notify you on our progress.

Illinois - Workers’ Compensation

It would also be useful to have an “upload documents” feature for things like police reports, pictures, medical records, medical bills, etc. built into the form.  I realize Communicate/Client Portal could be used for this, but our client adoption rate for Communicate is under 5%.