Ask an Expert

Introducing the CEO of the Family Law Education Network of Australia

• 18 October 2022
  • 3 replies
Introducing the CEO of the Family Law Education Network of Australia
Userlevel 6
  • Community Manager
  • 86 replies

@AmandaLittle  is the CEO of the Family Law Education Network of Australia (FLENA) a  network built specifically for Australian Family lawyers looking for wellness support, great FCFCOA ready Precedents, CPD training, a family law community and a whole lot more.

We’re lucky enough to have Amanda sharing her family law precedents as part of our new Precedents Marketplace. Subscribing through the marketplace also gives you access to everything else that a FLENA membership provides. 

If you’re interested in signing up, but would like to know a little more about FLENA then this is the space to get the details you’re looking for. Ask away in the replies below! 

3 replies

Userlevel 6

@AmandaLittle  I’m actually a little curious myself even if I’m a long way away from family law these days...

What are the most used precedents in your library?

Great Question Ben!

Our most loved precedents are our initial letter of advice ( steps the parties through all of the relevant s.60CC considerations, best interest principles, risk issues etc, as well as the s,79 and s,75(2) considerations) and our Cost Notice Precedent  which is a CPD compliant precedent.

Both of these precedents are huge time savers!

However our most loved document is our matter checklist - which is set out in stages pursuant to the CPD which sets out what precedents to send when!