Can a full list of tasks be printed? 

icon

Best answer by Sam Bain 28 July 2022, 03:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi @apage 

It doesn’t seem that Tasks have an option to be printed, they’re designed to be a dynamic list that is always updating with items that get completed or updated. 😊

It would be really helpful to understand though, what is the reason you’d like this printed off? Perhaps we can help another way!

Userlevel 2

As a personal assistant, I was hoping to print off a list of tasks for my reference to keep on top of every matter.

Userlevel 3

As a personal assistant, I was hoping to print off a list of tasks for my reference to keep on top of every matter.

Thanks for that @apage

Thinking about this a little more, there is a few things that could help. You could potentially use the advanced views to list specific tasks in a more manageable list for you to review.

You could also utilise the ‘Export’ button on the tasks list, this will allow you to put your tasks into an excel sheet, Excel can then facilitate the ability to print from it directly. You will find the Export button at the top of Smokeball. 

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Fun fact, You can also do the same thing for the matters page, and the contact page if you ever want to print.